Streamlight Just came out with 2 new spotlights: the Waypoint Lithium Ion Rechargeable Spotlight & the KnuckleHead Spot Spotlight.
Streamlight is a trusted brand among emergency medical professionals & outdoor sportsmen. They innovate by putting themselves in their customers’ shoes as much as possible. They go through firefighters’ training. They take courses in low-light shooting. they aree hunters, fishermen, outdoor and sports enthusiasts. All so that when they develop products, they do it from your perspective & with the experience that only comes from the real-world field. The end result is a product that fits your needs. Let’s take a look at 2 of Streamlight’s new spotlights: the Waypoint Lithium Ion Rechargable Pistol-Grip Spotlight & the KnuckleHead Spot Rechargeable Fire / Rescue Spotlight.
The lightweight, lithium ion Rechargeable Waypoint is waterproof to two meters, and it floats!
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long-range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Trigger-style switch. Easy momentary and constant on/off operation
- Includes adjustable, high-strength lanyard
- Pistol-grip spotlight features 3 modes: High, Low, Emergency Signal
- C4® LED Illumination Output and Runtime:
- High: 80,000 candela peak beam intensity; 300 lumens, 560 meter beam distance, 5 hour runtime
- Low: 6,100 candela peak beam intensity; 25 lumens, 155 meter beam distance, 50 hour runtime
- Emergency Signal: 35 hour runtime
- Powered by rechargeable lithium ion battery; fully recharges in 4 hours
- Includes 5 ft. (152.4 cm) 120V AC Charge Cord
- Trigger-style switch for easy momentary and constant on operation; secondary rotary switch selects High, Low and Emergency Signal functions
- High impact polycarbonate housing; rubberized lens protector
- IPX8/waterproof to 2 meters
- Integrated stand for scene lighting
- Weight balanced design virtually eliminates user hand fatigue; cushioned grip handle
- Available in Yellow or Black
The far-reaching beam of the Knucklehead Spot can help you locate hazards or victims from a distance. Combined with an articulating head, the smoke-cutting spot beam will give firefighters more flexibility when working in situations with changing conditions.
- All of the great features of the original Knucklehead, now with a strong spot beam that provides ultimate flexibility for responding to changing scene conditions.
- Single parabolic reflector provides a tight beam for structural firefighting or longer range illumination needs
- Spring-loaded clip attaches to turn-out gear for structural firefighting
- Dual power source: accepts rechargeable NiCd battery pack or 4 “AA” alkaline batteries
- Powerful magnet adheres to steel surfaces for scene lighting and technical rescue applications
- High-impact, super-tough nylon polymer construction for exceptional durability
C4 LED technology pumps up the brightness with a brighter, more powerful, blinding light than any LED that’s come before.
The Streamlight-engineered reflector with C4 LED technology almost triples the brightness and creates an intense beam that pierces the darkness. So you get the long-run times and indestructibility of an LED with a new level of brightness that leaves other LEDs in the dark.
C4 approximates the range and brightness of a xenon bulb.
For more information or to order, call me at (800) 347-3494 (ask for Eric) or (917) 578-7457 or email me at email@example.com.